Muurikka Leisku Pan in a protective bag
- Classic Muurikka Leisku Campfire Pan
- With Leisku, you can cook all camping delicacies on an open fire
- Made in Finland
- Thanks to the folding handle, the pan takes little space
- Weight 1.1 kg, pan diameter 26 cm
- Material hot-rolled steel, wooden handle
- Comes with a protective bag in which the pan is easy to carry and store
- The pan should be washed and seasoned carefully with Muurikka Silava Frying Fat, for example, before taking it into use
Lightweight campfire pan with a folding handle for forest trips, holiday home, campfire, boat. Easy to carry and store in the included protective bag. Season the pan using Muurikka Silava Frying Fat or cooking oil when taking it into use and whenever necessary later. Wash with water only; do not use washing-up liquid.
Diameter: 26 cm
Weight: 1.1 kg
Freight weight: 1.145 kg
Muurikka Pan Getting started and Care Manual
Clean the new pan by washing it with a mild cleaner or hot water, use heat to dry the pan and season the pan immediately
after cleaning as follows:
Wipe the pan with oil or apply a thin and even layer of Muurikka Silava Frying Fat throughout the pan surface. The fat must not trickle thickly onto the pan
bottom, because if it lumps, the fat will burn into an uneven mass. Heat the pan hot on embers so that the fat will darken and dry onto the pan, at least at the centre of the pan. You can wash the pan a second time and, as necessary, oil the pan again. You can repeat the oiling and heating until the pan blackens, but this is not absolutely necessary, as the pan will darken further in use and gain more patina.
Wash the pan with water, DO NOT use detergent.
See the attached PDF manual for more detailed instructions for use.