Controller: Opa Muurikka,
Pisla Oy (Business ID: 1934519-9)
Yrittäjänkatu 21, FI-50130 Mikkeli, Finland
We collect personal data for the purpose of managing the customer relationship. The legal grounds for processing personal data are the contract between the vendor and customer as well as the resulting statutory obligations. Providing personal data is a prerequisite for the conclusion of a contract. We also collect personal data for marketing and communication purposes. The legal grounds for processing personal data for marketing and sending bulletins are based on consent. We do not carry out or commission profiling or automatic decisions concerning the customer.
Your personal data will be received by:
- our company and its employees
- the IT company that hosts our website
We will store your personal data:
- for five years in the web shop
- for seven years in the e-mail archive
You have the following rights:
- the right to access personal data concerning yourself
- the right to correct the information
- the right to restrict processing (you can prohibit marketing, for example)
- the right to object to processing
- the right to withdraw your consent (for example, you can withdraw your consent to marketing)
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
The data we collect can be divided into data provided by the user, observations made by monitoring the use of online services and data derived from analytics.
We use the data:
- For providing service that is easy to use and secure
- For offering a good customer experience
- For improving product recommendations and marketing
- For developing customer service and the web site
Disclosure of data: Data can be disclosed to third parties for guaranteeing deliveries and for marketing purposes.
Please note that you have the “right to be forgotten” only if we do not have a statutory obligation to continue to process your personal data.